Monday, October 04, 2010

HECTIC LIFE, SWEET HECTIC LIFE

Well, I just spent the weekend moving in with one of my best friends.  Life has been crazy with full-time work.... aka 40+ hours, moving, raising support for the land of Aussies, getting immunizations, filling out blue cards, and visa info, etc....

God is providing.  I am currently between 3.5-4% funding.  It's small but it's better than 0% any day.

I'm so excited to go, sometimes I cannot contain it.  I need to stop anticipating just a little because I think I'm reaching the point it cannot possibly meet my expectations.  I love Boise; I must live in the present and enjoy where I am at.

This weekend was a good reminder how many amazing things God has done for me over the years.  I was leading worship at Sunday school when I realized how hard it will be to leave those kids.  I've been serving with them for over 4 years!  I get so many hugs on Sunday.  Elle made me a clay cat and drawings.  

Met with a friend of mine, Christina, this weekend for coffee.  What an encouragement!  God totally brought her, Janat, and I together in a big way with Janat's planning to move to Krygzstan.  It has spilled into our relationships beyond being Janat's accountability.  Praise God for amazing people in our lives! Praise God for putting His desires on our hearts!

I wish I had something deep or more informative to say, but I am currently brain dead from a long day of work and life.  Now, to eat, run, and put away more of my boxes.

Love you all.  Will update more later.  Need to put up my in depth post about Nicaragua soon.

No comments: