Saturday, January 14, 2012

2011 PHOTOS


Overlooking Townsville from Castle Hill. 

Love on the Medical Ship

Vegamite: Australia Day! 

At Crystal Creek with Rog and Mel. 

Hidden Valley.... Queensland Australia.

Where most of our lectures and worship took place. 

Team Timor in Ayr at a Brekkie Club. 

Boxing Club in Ayr. 

Building a road over a river.... all in a day's work. Airlie Beach. 

Whitsundays! 

Cross at Camping

The Love Feast.... or was that fest? 

Free time at Camping in the evenings. 

Where we ate breakfast, lunch, and dinner for 16 days. 

Landing in Darwin. 

Baggot Community church... in Darwin. 

Sandwich making at Vinnie's. Darwin. 

Adorable boy in Baggot Community. 

BBQ on the dangerous, croc infested beaches of Darwin....so beautiful there. 

East Timor.... the water source to the village.  Got clogged a lot. 

Worship every evening in Suertulan, East Timor. 

Little Girl in Dili, ET praying. 

I love! (Indian Ocean, baby!)

View from burned out building. 

Last week of DTS.... the Aussies. 

My hero, my brother, my friend, BEN!

My 10 Humphrey ladies....we shared a flat and a lot of fun! 

Our absolutely amazing leaders. 

I love Aussies! These guys are such an example of what men should be! 

Marcelo in Gold Coast. 

Ben and Jordan fishing on a sand bar. 

Rog in his natural habitat. 

My darling, Laurie! 

In Sydney's Central Station. 

Bondi Beach in the middle of winter.... June! 

Jumpin' at Bondi. 

Art Museum. 

My 28th Birthday Dinner in Sydney. 

Can't miss the Opera House! 

No comments: