Friday, March 16, 2012

So Many Answered PrayersI

With only 12 days left until my flight leaves for Australia I can confidently say that I serve a Big God, a Powerful God, a Providing God, a Loving God, and a God who cares about my little details in life.

Tonight after life group I came home to one of the best e-mails of my life.... Australia has accepted my visa application!!!  Despite the teeth clenching, extreme mountains of paperwork, and a million follow ups with paperwork from supporters, I can happily say it has been worth it.

I am also only 16% away from being fully supported.  At the beginning of this week I started off at $1100 and within a few days was up to $1240!  $1200 was my minimum goal to go.  I have an unbelievable peace that God knows what I need and will provide the rest.

So, to end this week of craziness (flying to and from Denver to see the family, eye Dr. appointments, dental appointments, biking in extreme traffic and weather all over Boise, etc...) I will get to have a nice day of getting my hair cut tomorrow, trying out Heidi's new skin care and make-up, and buying new running shoes!  It will be a perfect way to wind down this hectic but awesome week! 

No comments: