Friday, October 21, 2011

Applied

Well, I am officially in the beginning of the whole big process. Got my application for the Pursuit done and handed in to be a "sent" missionary from the church. Now, my application to YWAM to be on staff is in and being processed.

It's a bit scary at this point. Things start feeling really real and less of a dream when the wheels get in motion! Am I really taking steps to spend my life in missions?

It's one thing to talk and dream of it, it's another thing to do it! I am so excited, nervous, and ready all at once.

But, with this is the beginning of the hard part too. When and if I am accepted, I now have to raise full support for 2 years and get my Australia visa in process and accepted. (From my understanding, the visa is the hardest part!)

Well, here's to You, God! You know and I give it to You since I know only if it's Your plan will it ever succeed!

No comments: