Tuesday, November 01, 2011

At The Beginning (Praise and Prayers)

Well, this is really happening.

Over the weekend I got the message that I was officially accepted to join the Staff at the YWAM base in Townsville, QLD. Reef to Outback here I come. After much excitement, reality swept over.... in the next three weeks I will need $1000-$1500 for the initial start up. $450 for staff training and supplies, $400-$600 or so for health insurance (required by the Australian government), and finally $300+ for my visa application.

It swept over me hard and I got a bit overwhelmed... but I know this amount is nothing for God to handle.

In other praise, I found out all of the giving can be funneled through YWAM accounts in Tyler, TX which means all of my monthly supporters will be able to claim their giving on taxes! I also got my first supporters this weekend!!!!

And, finally, another huge praise is knowing that my friend from DTS, Marcelo (from the UK), will be returning with me to join the staff! I can't wait to do another step in this journey with him!

No comments: