Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Prayer Requests (Just the beginning!)

Just got all of my visa paperwork for Australia today. I am feeling unbelievably overwhelmed. Didn't realize all that goes into this.

-Pray I get the local info like fingerprints and police background paperwork in by the end of the week, filled out and ready to go.

-Pray, I can get my paperwork from the FBI (yes, I have to get a bunch of stuff from them) expediently. They say it can take up to 3 months to get that back, I have to have it way sooner to send in my visa info. (Pray it takes 1 month or less).

-On top of all of the paperwork to send to the Aussie gov, they are saying I need a minimum of $28,000 a year to live in Aus. I have done a budget over and over again and feel I need about half that. I don't want to raise more support than necessary but the Aussie gov may not give me a visa if I can't prove I have that much coming in.

-In that, pray support starts coming in, so I can prove I will have money when over there.

-Finally, I have a memory stick with a ton of this info on it from my first trip to Aus. It has been MIA for the past 2 months and I have no idea what happened to it. I have literally looked everywhere possible. Pray it comes up. That will save me money and days worth of time if I can find it.

No comments: